A number of bugs were fixed in this release including:
- In some instances, page filters were not being applied to table cards. This has been resolved.
- If the content of a table card in Domo contained a new line character, it would cause the text in PowerPoint to be overlapped. Now new line characters are removed and no text is overlapped.
- Beast Modes in summary numbers are now supported.
- Table card fonts and formats have been reworked to more closely reflect the data and values in Domo.
- The summary numbers for 2-card slides were being formatted incorrectly. This has now been resolved and both summary numbers are formatted correctly.
- The filter icon has been removed when rendering charts.
- Sumo card compatibility issue resolved.
You can view the latest release notes information in the Help Center, which you can access from Domo by clicking > Help Center.
If you have questions about Domo,
search for a topic in the Help Center
train in Domo University at http://www.domo.com/university
get answers in the Domo Community at https://dojo.domo.com
contact Technical Support by entering a help ticket in the Domo Support Portal, by sending a Buzz message to \support, by emailing email@example.com or by calling 801-805-9505 (Monday through Friday, 7 am to 6 pm MST)
reach out to your Domo Customer Success Manager or Technical Consultant
If you have feedback, please send it from within Domo ( > Feedback). Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about getting help, see Getting Help.